domingo, 25 de maio de 2014




Last week I was in Lithuania, more precisely in Panavezys.
Before the trip I was a little worried because I didn't know anything about Lithuania, but when I arrived, everything changed.
I stayed at Sarunas’s house and he is the best host ever. I was very well received there.
The thing that I liked more in the entire trip was the friendship that I made. All the people that I met were nice, cool and friendly to me. I love these guys so much that we all promised that we will meet again in future.
Ok, but now let’s talk about Lithuania.
I was expecting to find a small country with a bad weather but what I found was a great country with beautiful and nice cities and a rich culture. I liked Lithuania so much that I want to go there again.
This trip taught me lot of things and it changed my way of thinking. We mustn’t close our minds and we need to live life appreciating the little things.
I want to thank all the people from the project. Thank you for all the things that you gave me and for all the good moments that we spent.
This isn’t a goodbye but a see you later

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário