sexta-feira, 23 de maio de 2014

Last year I went to Turkey, Ankara.
I was a little worried because I didn't know what to do when I arrive in Turkey but after meeting my family I knew that I was going to be very happy.
I stayed at Bilge’s home and they received me with love.
One of the things that I liked the most was all the friends that I made.
I visited a lot of monuments, museums and natural artefacts!
I was expecting to find a country with bad weather but I found a very beautiful country, with a lot of culture, and good weather.
I was very lucky because when I arrived in Portugal it started to snow in Turkey.
I really like Turkey, and I hope to go back there again.
I will never forget all the nice words that my "mother" told me in the last day, and I need to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário